Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Friday, June 29, 2007

Random Thoughts-4: "The Google Magic !"

,NAs already somebody has put it, I belong to the netizen group to whom "Google is Internet, Internet is Google".

Oh, how much knowledge I have gained, how much I have enjoyed, how much I have benefitted through Google! I am grateful to you, Google!!

I am posting this mainly for my children, who think Google is just a search engine. I am requesting them and children like them to click the link and see for themselves the wonderful services freely offered by Google and HOW FAST they do it!

Thanks once again Google, I am very grateful to you!

Addendum: I have got the book, "The Google Story" by David A.Vise, which is simply exciting. I have learnt a lot even from the first three chapters. I have included Sergey Brin and Larry Page in my list of Heroes, who deserve the gratitude of humanity.

http://www.google.com/intl/en/about.html

No comments: