Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Photo Album-48:


Suri sitting on the steps of Lord Shiva Temple, Kottaiyur.  Photo by Aravind using my Canon A590 Powershot camera.

Though this is the main entrance to the temple, it is opened only on special occasions and on normal days, the entry is through the side entrance only.  As such, this is a lonely, peaceful spot, with lot of empty space followed by a lake.   On my far left is the road leading to Alagapuri, Kandanur and Puduvayal.  It is an ideal place, to spend the evenings. The wind blowing from the lake is comforting and enjoyable.  My dad used spend some time in the evening almost daily, when he was in Kottaiyur, after his retirement.

Sometimes I go there with a book or a magazine and find myself engrossed in reading.

No comments: