Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Saturday, August 04, 2012

My Photo Album-155: Training Program for Teachers by FASOHD

During my FASOHD days, we organized a Training Program for School Teachers on Value Education at CECRI, Karaikudi.  About 150 teachers of various schools in the district participated.  The Program organized thru Sahaj Marg Research and Training Institute, Chennai.  Here in the picture Shri Y Mahadeva Iyer, who presided over the function and Shri K.Nakkeeran, the then President of FASOHD.

Here I would like to record my sincere and grateful thanks to Mr.Nakkeeran, who readily gave consent and supported in every idea I wanted to implement thru FASOHD.  With his unstinted support, I was able bring to reality many of my dreams and ideas.

No comments: