Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Photo Album-162: SIVARAMAN


My young friend, Sivarman.  He is an MCA.  Actually he joined our organisation after I retired and was continuing to work on contract for a year or so.  We were occupying adjacent seats in the office. He is a sincere, hard, devoted and tireless worker. I quit that contract job three years back, but still he continues to help and has been kind to me in various ways.  Especially, when my computer creates some job problem, in spite of his tight schedule, he manages to visit our house and sets right the problem very kindly.  I very much cherish the friendship of the soft-spoken Sivaraman very much.  May God bless him!

Photo taken by me during my last days at CECRI with my Canon Powershot A590 IS digital camera.

No comments: