Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Photo Album-166: Prof.Dr.PL.Sabarathinam

Prof Dr PL Sabarathinam addressing a FASOHD meeting.  I got acquainted with him when we planned to organize a National Tamil Seminar at Annamalai University, Chidambaram.  He was then Registrar of that University.  My friend, Dr P Subramanian, introduced him to me.  We were working together in connection with that Seminar and that brought us closer.  That Tamil Seminar, first of its kind, organized by FASOHD ws my idea and it was a grand success.  After that, we requested him to become a Vice President of FASOHD and he very kindly agreed, which brought us even more closer.  He was supporting my various ideas and was extending all possible support to us.  I cherish his association till this day.  May God bless him!

No comments: