Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Photo Album-177: My brother-in-law, Sukumar

This is my wife's second younger brother, Sukumar. Right from the beginning, life has been very unkind to him and he has met with a lot of sufferings and tragedies, with courage and confidence.  I feel very sad for him and his children

All his family members used to be very affectionate to me.  Then, one member, the sheet-anchor of the family, passed away.  Both his children were very attached to me.  But now they have grown and probably have many other interests and have no time for this, to borrow one of their favourite phrases,  "MOKKAI MAMA".  

May God bless them all and may they find peace, prosperity and happiness!

No comments: