Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Photo Album-183: Rtn Muthu.Palaniappan

My acquaintance with Rtn Muthu.Palaniappan began with the First Karaikudi Book Festival.  He has been very kind to me from that time and has been helping me in many ways.  He is the President of the Karaikudi Chamber of Commerce and a much sought after local VIP.  He is a highly public-spirited person. He has donated blood for more than 100 times and this occasion was celebrated at the Karaikudi Kamban Mandapam by his friends and well-wishers and I could also participate in it. Here is with Suri and his wife on the occasion of Suri's 60th birthday celebrations. I shall always cherish his kindness and support.  May God bless him and his family!

No comments: