Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Picture of the day-406:Tirupporur-Chengalpat Road

One early morning, Nellai and I decided to go to Singaperumal Kovil and worship at the shrine there.  There is a road from Tirupporur to Chengalpat.  Before Chengalpat, a short-cut takes us straight to Singaperumal Kovil, without touching Chengalpat. Nellai took me there in his bike. The road was picturesque and I liked it very much.  During that trip, I took several snaps, one of them is the above.  I have been longing to go to that shrine for a very long time.  It was fulfilled with the help of Nellai. I felt very happy about worshipping at the famous shrine and also about the beautiful trip.  Nellaiappa, a lot of thanks to you and may God bless you!

No comments: