Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Monday, December 24, 2012

No More Photos or Pictures

Last month, suddenly, one day when I tried to upload a photo I got a warning that I had exhausted all the free space for photos in my blogs, viz., 1 GB.  It was quite a shock.  I did not know that there was space restriction for photos.  The alternative is making monthly payment in dollars, which is out of the question, for I do not have the resources.

Already, due to health and other problems, I am steadily losing interest in everything. Well, this gets added.  I could not bring myself to write anything for many days, till now.

OK.  Hope Blogger, which is a part of Google, may decide to enhance this free space at some later date, like it did for Gmail attachments - from 25 MB to 10 GB!

Till such time, no more photos or pictures!  Sorry, guys!!

No comments: