Tuesday, February 04, 2014
Rules for a Happy Marriage
01. Never both be angry at the same time.
02. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
03. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
04. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
05. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
06. Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
07. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
08. At least once everyday try to say one kind or complimentary thing to your life’s partner.
09. When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
10. It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.
Wednesday, January 08, 2014
How to begin rebuilding your life from within
Love yourself, unconditionally.
Release your bottled up emotions.
Make time for long walks, alone.
Avoid living beyond your means.
Nurture your inner strength.
Stop apologizing for being you.
Surround yourself with positive people.
Embrace your situation, whatever it may be.
Friday, January 03, 2014
When I asked God for Strength
He gave me Difficult Situations to Face
When I asked God for Happiness
He showed me some Unhappy People
When I asked God for Wealth
He showed me how to Work Hard
When I asked God for Favours
He showed me opportunities to Work Hard
When I asked God for Peace
He showed me how to Help Others
God gave me nothing I wanted
He gave me everything I needed
- Swami Vivekananda
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
01. Follow your curiosity
02. Perseverance is priceless
03. Focus on the present
04. Imagination is powerful
05. Make mistakes
06. Live in the moment
07. Create Value
08. Don’t expect different results
09. Knowledge comes from experience
10. Learn the rules and play better
Saturday, December 21, 2013
12 Steps to Self Care
- If it feels wrong, don’t do it
- Say “exactly” what you mean
- Don’t be a people pleaser
- Trust your instincts
- Never speak bad about yourself
- Never give up on your dreams
- Don’t be afraid to say “No”
- Don’t be afraid to say “Yes”
- Be kind to yourself
- Let of what you can’t control
- Stay away from drama and negativity
Courtesy: Live Love Front