Sunday, June 14, 2015
Friday, May 29, 2015
TEN WAYS TO LOVE
01. LISTEN WITHOUT INTERRUPTING
02. SPEAK WIHOUT ACCUSING
03. GIVE WITHOUT SPARING
04. PRAY WITHOUT CEASING
05. ANSWER WITHOUT ARGUING
06. SHARE WITHOUT PRETENDING
07. ENJOY WITHOUT COMPLAINT
08. TRUST WITHOUT WAVERING
(1 CORINTHIANS 13:7)
09. FORGIVE WITHOUT PUNISHING
10. PROMISE WITHOUT FORGETTING
Saturday, February 28, 2015
The world's largest stockpile of gold can be found five stories underground inside the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's vault and it holds 25% of the world's gold reserve (540,000 gold bars). While it contains more gold than Fort Knox, most of it belongs to foreign governments. - Provided by RandomHistory.com
HOW TO MANAGE ANXIETY:
Know your triggers. Analyze what is wrong and prepare yourself to deal with it head on
· Exercise is the key to a stress-free mind a can-do attitude
· There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
· Spend time around those that are positive
· Take a Time Out
· Have things to look forward to
· See small tasks as achievements
· Eat healthy foods
· Listen to your favorite songs, it might be enough to perk you up on your dream commute to the office
· Set goals and make baby steps.
Grateful thanks to HealthDigezt.com.
Saturday, February 14, 2015
Take time to laugh
It is the music of soul.
Take time to think
It is the source of power.
Take time to play
It is the source of perpetual youth.
Take time to read
It is the fountain of wisdom.
Take time to pray
It is the greatest power on earth.
Take time to love and be loved
It is a God-given privilege.
Take time to give
It is too short a day to be selfish.
Take time to work
It is the price of success.
Monday, February 09, 2015
It Would Take Bill Gates 218 Years To Spend All His Money
OCT 30, 2014, 09.30 PM
At a spending rate of $1 million a day, most people would blow through their entire life savings in less than a week.
But for billionaire Bill Gates, it would take 218 years to spend his approximate $79 billion fortune at this rate, according to new research from Oxfam that was recently highlighted by The Guardian.