Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Journal-3: February 13, 2010, Saturday

Got up at 5 a.m. Prolonged illness and depressed mind have kept me away from my journal for quite long.

Switched on my PC and open the mailbox. First to catch my attention was the Self-improvement Newsletter from Self-Growth.com. There was a video on "Goal Setting" by David Riklan. Though I have read many articles on Goal Setting and the Importance of Goal Setting, this video very much impressed me, especially the acronym, SMART, which stands for Special Goals, Measurable Goals, Achievable Goals, Relevant Goals and Time Frame for achieving the goals. In the space of less than 7 minutes, he beautifully summed up goal setting by his lucid talk, making my morning pleasant and instilling faith and hope in my mind.

From that, I went to his video talk, "12 Goal Setting Mistakes in Five Minutes or Less" (which supplemented the first video talk) and "Great Health in 5 Minutes or Less". I thoroughly enjoyed watching these videos and found them highly useful. I should pick up the ideas and implement them in my life, so help me God!

Further, his invitation to visit SelfGrowth.com where 62,000 articles on Self-Improvement by 9653 experts can be read freely. I intend to visit this site and read the articles that interest me.

Also I would very much like to get hold of Riklan's book, "101 Greatest Ways to Improve Your Health".

In case you are interested, you can also visit their website, SelfGrowth.com:
www.selfgrowth.com

My grateful thanks to David Riklan and SelfGrowth.com.

No comments: