Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Monday, August 27, 2012

My Photo Album-168: Prof.S.Raghunathan



Professor S. Raghunathan, MTech from IIT, KGP, is the former Director of Computer Centre, Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu. He is a great lover of books and a principled teacher. He has varied interests – Books, Music, Education, Philosophy and Holistic Medicine. He has a wonderful collection of books and carnatic music. He is soft-spoken and is an inspiring counsellor.

I first came into contact with him thru my colleague and friend, Mr.Srividhya. I found that we shared common interests in book collection and Homeopathy. These strengthened our friendship. He used to visit Health Institute, Karaikudi, and deliver lectures on various aspects of Homeopathy, which we found highly interesting and useful. Then we used to exchange notes about books. Now he is settled in Bangalore.


He has been showing interest in my blogs, which is a great encouragement to me. During the initial days of my blogging, he gave me an interview, which finds a place in my blog, BOOKS, BOOKS AND BOOKS. 


He sends me links to great ebooks regularly. I am very grateful to him for all his encouragement and I cherish his friendship. May God bless him!

No comments: