Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Monday, September 21, 2020

SMILE PLEASE!

Law college Class

​Professor​: "If you have to give an orange to me, what will you say?"

​Student​: 😏"Take this orange."

​Prof​: 😡"No. Say it like a lawyer would."

​Student​: "I, Ramana , son of Satyamurthy resident of Bangalore, Karnataka do hereby solemnly affirm & voluntarily & consciously declare out of my volition & without any fear or favour or pressure or undue influence, that I'm giving this fruit called 'orange' on which I have absolute right, title and interest, along with its peel, juice, seed and pulp. 

I am also giving you absolute and unqualified right and interest to cut, peel, store in freeze or eat , chew, swallow, digest.

You will also have the right to give this along with its peel, juice, seed or pulp to any one whosoever.

I further declare that I will be solely responsible and liable for any dispute till today pertaining to this orange. 

​Prof​: "My Lordship, show your feet....!!" 

😄😄

No comments: