Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Q&A : WHAT IS OUR OF BOX THINKING ?

What is *OUT OF BOX* Thinking?

Questions from HR interview :
Answers are really INSPIRING

*Question 1:*
_What will you do if I run away with your sister?_
Candidate who was selected answered: _I will not get a better match for my sister than you Sir!_

*Question 2:*
Interviewer to girl-student candidate
What if one morning you woke up
& found that you were pregnant ?
Girl: _I will be very excited & take the_day off to celebrate with my husband.

Normally an unmarried girl will be shocked to hear this, but she managed it well. Why should I think of it in the wrong way,
she said later when asked.      

*Question 3:*
Interviewer ordered a cup of coffee for the candidate, and on arrival, it was placed in front of him and then he was asked:
_What is before you?_

Candidate: Instantly replied TEA. He got selected. You know why he said TEA when he knew that it was coffee?

The question was: _"What is before you"?_ 
(U alphabet) reply was TEA (T alphabet)
As alphabet T comes before alphabet U

*Question 4:*
Interviewer said : _I shall either ask you_10 easy questions or 1 really tough one._Think well before making up your mind !

The boy thought for a while.. and said: my choice is 1 really difficult question.

Well, good luck to you, you have made your own choice! Now tell me: What comes first,
_Day or Night?_ The boy got a solid jolt, as his admission depended on the correct answer, but he thought for a while and said: _It's DAY!_

"How?" the interviewer asked. _Sorry Sir,_you promised me that you will not ask_me a SECOND difficult question!

Sometimes, just thinking 🤔
_out of the box_ is all it takes! 

ALWAYS LIVE WITH WISDOM
😊💐

No comments: