Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Monday, September 03, 2012

My Photo Album-173: Suri honouring Renowned Tamil Writer, Thi.Saa.Raaju

This photo was taken at a Homeopathy function held at the Health Institute, Karaikudi.  Renowned Tamil Writer and Homeopath, Major Thi.Saa.Raaju, was the Chief Guest.  I was given the assignment of honouring him.  I have been an admirer of him and have read many of his short stories along with my friend, Achuthanandam during my Manamadurai days. After coming to Homeopathy, I have read his books on Homeopathy in Tamil.  So it was memorable occasion for me to meet my favourite writer and honour him. The Major has long since passed away.So also my Homeopathy teacher, Dr C Abdulla Sehu. This photo has brought me the old memories of my Homeopathy days, which are gone forever now. However, I am happy to post this photo in my Album.  I shall always cherish this event.

No comments: