Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Random Thoughts-2: "My Love of Books and Reading"

I have always loved books. I think it runs in the family. My grandfather had it and my father has it.

I have read a lot of wonderful things. I have always wanted to share with others the interesting things I have learnt. But it has always been difficult to find somebody who would listen to you. This blog provides a beautiful alternative, whether anybody reads it or not.

This column I propose to use exclusively to record some wonderful (at least to me), useful and interesting things I have read.

At present, I am reading a book on DIGESTION by Dr.Deepak Chopra, MD. I feel everybody should read it. For a book on Health, it makes delightful reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great post. This post give truly quality information. I am definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much for sharing and keep it up the good work.