Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Picture of the day-1:


This is a new feature. After visiting many blogs, I realized the importance of pictures and took steps to buy a camera. At last I did it. It cost me nearly a month's pension. Still I bought it. It is a Canon Powershot A590 digital camera. Then I started clicking, clicking and clicking. Now I have a lot of pictures in my Picture Folder.

The camera made me realize how blind I have been to nature. For example, when I board a train or bus, I open my book and start reading or at least try to read. and forget the outside world. But, now the story is different. I take out my camera and look for object to click. Oh, there is no dearth for objects! When I upload them to my PC and view them, I am impressed. I admit I am only an amateur photographer and don't know much photography. I have started learning slowly the art of photography.

When I opened my picture folder today, I got an idea: why not have a special feature for photographs in my blog? Hence this column. I have uploaded the first photo and hope to continue. It was taken two days back, when the sun was about to set. The location was Sriram Nagar-University Road. The road was almost deserted!

Needless to say, I would very much appreciate comments/hints to improve my knowledge of photography.

No comments: