Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yesterday evening I went for a ride with Aravind. We were taking photos of the Lord Shiva Temple and Sri Kottai Nachi Amman Temple (Kottaiyur), plus a few natural scenery. These girls were watching us curiously and asked us whether the printout will come out of the camera. I was not a using a Polaroid, but only a Canon Powershot A590. I told her that it will not come and however we could see the photos. Then I showed the photos I have taken. They liked it and asked us whether I would take their photo. I took their photo and showed it them. They were delighted to see it. Then giggling, they ran away like little squirrels. This is their photo. I liked their curiosity and innocence and so decided to post it here.

No comments: