Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Photo Album-198: Hardwar Chandru

We were working together at Karaikudi in the same cadre for several years and became great friends.  Then he went to BHEL, Hardwar.  After several years there, came back to Ranipet, Tamil Nadu.  Unfortunately, over the years our contacts diminished and we rarely meet or talk to each other.  Last year or so, suddenly one day he telephoned me and found that I had come to Chennai to visit my daughter and he was also in Chennai to visit his own daughter.  So we met and had breakfast together and spent some happy hours.  I thought this meeting in person would revive our friendship and we would be close again like the good old days.  But that did not happen.  However, I still cherish the memory of our days together on many a happy occasion and his help to me on various occasions.

He has two daughters, one is in Germany after graduation from IIT-Madras and the other is pursuing higher studies in Chennai (I have forgotten the institution and the course).

Chandru! I shall always love you. May God bless you and your family!

(This is the only photograph of Chandru I have now; all the others have disappeared.  Unfortunately, the photo is not good.  However, I have to manage with it).

No comments: