Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Monday, July 23, 2018

In Lighter Vein-18: HR Manager's Love Letter

HR Manager wrote a love letter to his girlfriend!!

Ever wondered how a HR manager could write a love letter .

Dear Radha,

Sub: Offer of Love!

I am very happy to Inform you that I have fallen In love with you since the 12th of March (Thursday) with reference to the meeting held between us on the 11h of March (Wednesday) at 15:00hrs,

I would like to present myself as a prospective lover.

Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and depending upon compatibility, it would be made permanent.

Upon completion of the probation, there will be a continuous on-the-job training and performance appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse.

The expenses Incurred for coffee and entertainment would be initially shared equally between us.

Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses.

However, I am broadminded enough to take care of your expenses account.

Request you to kindly respond within 7 days of receiving this letter, Failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and I shall be considering someone else.

I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer.

Wish you all the best.

Thanking you In anticipation,

Yours sincerely,

Posted as received in my WhatsApp page.

No comments: