Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Monday, April 27, 2020

BEWARE OF YOUR PRAYERS!

😇

*God is happy! He has cleared all the backlog of prayers of his devotees*

1. Kids: I wish we had no school and play all day.
*Done*
😀

2. Women: I want the undivided attention of my husband.
*Done*
😀

3. Husbands: I'm sick of this traffic, I wish I could work from home.
*Done*
😊

4. Working Moms: I wish I could spend some quality time with my kids and read.
*Done*
😀

5. Students: I wish I had no  exams.
*Done*
😀

6. Old Parents: I wish our kids could spend more time with us rather than being busy everyday.
*Done*
😀

7. Employee: I'm slogging too much, need a break.
*Done*
😀

8. Employers: I have no life of my own, I wish could relax.
*Done*
😀

9. Earth: I cant breathe, I wish I could get a break from all this pollution and chaos...
*Done*
😀

*Beware of what you wish - You might just get it without warning...!!!*
😊

No comments: