Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Friday, June 26, 2020

VITAMIN F

*VITAMIN F*💐💐

 (I loved this and want to share it with you all)😊😊

Why do I have a *variety of friends* who are all so different in character ? How can I get along with them all?               

I think that each one helps to bring out a "different" part of me.

 *With one of them I am polite.*

*I joke with another friend.*

*I sit down and talk about serious matters with one.*

*With another I laugh a lot.*

*I listen to one friend's problems.*

*Then I listen to another one's advice for me.*

*My friends are all like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.*
*When completed they form a treasure Box !!!*

We all pray for each other.

Even Doctors tell us that friends are good for our health.

Dr. Oz calls them *Vitamin F* (for Friends) and counts the benefits of friends as essential to our well being.       

*Research shows that people in strong social circles have less risk of depression and terminal strokes.*  

If you enjoy *Vitamin F* constantly,  
you can be up to 30 years *younger than your real age.*  

*The warmth of friendship stops* stress and even in your most intense moments it decreases the chance of a cardiac arrest or stroke by 50%.

I'm so happy that I have such a huge stock of 
*Vitamin F.*
  
🌹🙏🌹🙏🌹🙏🌹🙏🌹

No comments: