Happy New Year 2021

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND PURPOSEFUL NEW YEAR 2020

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

HOW I START MY DAY : MY MORNING ROUTINE - KASUMIKRISS


 

MORNING ROUTINE | HOW I START MY DAY

52,618 views•May 7, 2019

KasumiKriss

61.8K subscribers

Finally, a highly requested video about my morning routine! I show you what I do on a regular basis after waking up in the morning to get my day going. Please enjoy and the links of the things I am using are down below.

 

♥︎ Ecotools Dry Body Brush Exfoliate & Detoxify -https://amzn.to/2PQTzyH

♥︎ GingerChi Roller Anti Aging Jade Roller Therapy - https://amzn.to/2VWMBOt

 

 

S U P P O R T  T H I S  C H A N N E L

♥︎ PayPal Donation Link → https://www.paypal.me/kasumikriss

♥︎ Access my Patreon → https://www.patreon.com/kasumikriss

 

 

C O N N E C T   W I T H   M E !

♥︎ Twitch → https://www.twitch.tv/kasumikriss

♥︎ Instagram → http://instagram.com/kasumikriss

♥︎ Twitter → https://twitter.com/KasumiKriss

♥︎ Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/kasumkriss

 

M U S I C

♥︎Music Released by Tasty - https://youtube.com/tasty

♥︎Imari - Beacon - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hINUp...

♥︎http://tasty.network/001album

 

♥︎Ikson - Walk - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTP_R...

♥︎Ukulele Beach - Doug Maxwell - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb4SP...

♥︎ SNACK_~1 - YouTube Library

♥︎ Acoustic Folk Instrumental - Hyde Free Instrumentals - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKdXV...

 

V I D E O   E Q U I P M E N T

Canon Camera G5X  →  http://amzn.to/2DMC8Zf

Tripod Joby →  http://amzn.to/2DQGzqo

 

Grateful thanks to KasumiKriss and YouTube and all the others who made this video possible

No comments: